Tuesday 7 June 2011

"Membina kehidupan akhirat"

I've just came back from usual 3 days khuruj..just similar to any other 3 days i spent in masjid/surau. While i'm still trying to understand what is required or expected from me, going out this time give me some important thought to consider..it is:
"membina kehidupan akhirat"

while all these while, i was always told that the purpose of going out is to amend yourself, or "islah diri"..then after all these years..i think i'm not being islah yet. and in my opinion, so those others who find themselves are not changed at all, except for those appearance..yes, it is impossible to amend your characteristics or bad habits.

but the new purpose - building your life in hereafter..it is impossible to compare the results, or seems you cannot asses it at all, unless you are already in the grave..thus it give me the passion that i will always try to achieve..and endless effort, till death arrives and shows me is it a rest for me, or the beginning of bad results..

so, every second counts..because i'm already building a place in hereafter, or demolishing it, bit by bit until nothing left..

No comments:

Post a Comment